Himachal Weather News : Latest Weather News
Himachal Weather News
• Extremely heavy rain expected in Himachal Pradesh - Skymet Weather 06/22/2015 12:42 AM
Extremely heavy rain expected in Himachal Pradesh
Shimla Rain According to Skymet Meteorology Division in India, Himachal Pradesh is expected to receive extremely heavy rainfall on June 24 and June 25. There are multiple weather systems in the region that are currently active and will give very heavy ...
• Himachal experiences warm weather - Daijiworld.com 06/06/2015 05:54 AM
The Hans India
Himachal experiences warm weather
Shimla, June 6 (IANS): Himachal Pradesh on Saturday experienced warm weather despite rain at some places, with Una town recording a high of 38 degrees Celsius, a Met official said here. While Shimla recorded 26.4 degrees Celsius, Dharamsala, the ...
After days of pleasant weather, temperatures soar in Himachal
• Pleasant weather continues in Himachal Pradesh - Zee News 06/02/2015 05:48 AM
Times of India
Pleasant weather continues in Himachal Pradesh
Shimla: The weather continued to remain pleasant in Himachal Pradesh on Tuesday with the temperatures staying below average. The day's maximum and minimum temperature in various places were both one to eight notches below average. The weather ...
HP hopes western disturbances can make up for weak monsoon
Heat wave unabated in Himachal Pradesh
Thundershowers bring mercury down in Himachal
• Western Disturbance gives heavy rains over Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal ... - Skymet Weather 06/29/2015 03:10 AM
Western Disturbance gives heavy rains over Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal ...
The last Western Disturbance along with the intervention of a low pressure area over Central India had given fairly widespread rain over the Northwest plains leading to significant drop in the temperatures and pleasant weather conditions. However ...
• 1 July, 2015 Monsoon Update: Skymet Weather - Skymet Weather 06/30/2015 05:16 AM
1 July, 2015 Monsoon Update: Skymet Weather
Monsoon trough is also extending from the system up to the Bay of Bengal across the weather system over Uttar Pradesh. While secondary arm of the trough is reaching up to Northeast region. As a result intensity of rain over Northeastern states will now ...
• Himachal sees high day temperatures - Daijiworld.com 06/10/2015 06:09 AM
Himachal sees high day temperatures
Shimla, June 10 (IANS): The hills of Himachal Pradesh on Wednesday continued to experience hot weather as high day temperature were recorded at many places. Una's temperature touched 41.2 degrees Celsius while Shimla saw a high of 27.2 degrees ...
• Rains elude Himachal; weather mainly dry - Press Trust of India 06/26/2015 09:34 AM
Rains elude Himachal; weather mainly dry
Press Trust of India
Shimla, Jun 26 (PTI) Two days after monsoons hit Himachal Pradesh, the rains eluded most parts of the state barring? some places in tribal areas and other pockets which?received light to moderate rains with the weather remaining dry in the region. The ...
• Himachal seeks better infrastructure along China border from Centre - Hindustan Times 06/30/2015 06:34 AM
Himachal seeks better infrastructure along China border from Centre
The state government has raised fresh concerns with the Centre over the lack of infrastructure along the China border and has requested the defence minister to boost the road, telecommunication network and the air connectivity in remote areas in Lahaul ...
• Himachal continues to sizzle - Times of India 06/17/2015 04:07 PM
Himachal continues to sizzle
Times of India
SHIMLA: Himachal Pradesh continued to experience hot weather on Wednesday with the day temperature crossing 40-degree mark in low hills, the weather office said. Una town was hottest in the state with a high of 40.4Â°C. "Temperatures remained on the ...
• Key indices rally on positive cues from global markets - Business Standard 07/01/2015 04:25 AM
Key indices rally on positive cues from global markets
Meanwhile, the India's weather office, the India Meteorological Department (IMD), said in its daily monsoon update issued yesterday, 30 June 2015, that the Southwest Monsoon was vigorous over East Uttar Pradesh and active over Punjab, Himachal Pradesh ...